Saturday 24 May 2014

Introducing Me!


So I’m not really sure where to start! The thought of starting a blog is quiet daunting. I had been thinking about this for so long but never thought I would actually make the leap and do it! I decided summer would be the best time to start since I was so busy with college before so I wouldn't have been able to be consistent. 
Another thing holding me back was… myself. I am quite a shy person and find it hard to put myself out there, I would much rather blend in than stand out when it comes to opinions. But I do want to push myself and this has been a dream for so long, so here I am! Since I am only starting out I would appreciate any constructive criticism and also if anyone wants to comment with their own blogs I would be happy to follow them back.

I am not an expert, and also on a budget. I don’t have many expensive brands of make up or have all the necessary brushes. I love makeup but it is an expensive passion! I would guess that makes me more relatable though, when I was just following other blogs I would do an eye look with say 3 brushes and have it look the same as in the video where the person used near 10 brushes. In time I hope to build my collection and become more professional, I would also like to do a part time makeup artistry course.

Some of my favourite products

My favourite eye products that I wear daily

Also, the name explained: I love buttercups, they are so pretty and yellow is my favourite colour! When I was younger and would hold the buttercup under my chin to see the yellow reflected onto my skin I would call it a “buttercup blush” or say I was “blushing buttercups”. So that’s really it!
I am excited to see where I can go with this blog and hope to make lots of bloggy friends on the way. I’ll leave it there for now!

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. We can be bloggy friends :) followed you on bloglovin!

    http://www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk ❤
    p.s I will be hosting a giveaway once I've got 100 followers on bloglovin (links on my page) :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I followed you back on bloglovin', your blog is super cute :) Looking forward to lots of beauty banter!

      Delete